Thursday 11 July 2013

Good News/ Artwork Update!


Hello again! I have some exciting news! Well exciting for me at least. Yesterday the film for my 
sx-70 land camera came in the mail. Awesome right!? After a few wasted polariods I'm finally getting the hang of it. C'mon don't roll your eyes (yes I can see what you're doing right now). As soon as I can scrounge up enough change to grab a polariod-safe scanner for my computer I'll post  my first few photos! Anywho, Here's a couple more painting-doodles of some animals smoking that are so fitting-ly entitled "Rat with a Guitar" and "Horse". Ok so they're not the most creative names, and I realize this is a blog dedicated to my "creative side" but back off. I challenge you to come up with better names for these! Leave your names in the comment box below. I doubt anyone will participate, so consider that another challenge!






2 comments:

  1. "Busking For Cigarettes" and "The Hoarse Pipe".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read about your blog from your sister's blog. She said you had witty posts and you do! I like your art work too. I love the warm color of the rat's guitar.

    ReplyDelete